Black desert

 Black desert

Black desert

 


Boom on our roof is the central city of

trading back when ships from Valencia

would enter in Nauru children would

reach the merchants and fireworks would

light the skies Naru was a thriving city

of sailors and merchants and crowded

areas were guarded by mercenaries little

did they know what had arrived good any

of these people know of the illusion

stove

it is the mythical stone of the ancient

civilization but the dark power it

possesses has been hidden by that very

civilization

at last the illusion was

a mysterious black smoke rose up over

the ridge it seemed to know exactly

where it was heading the innocence told

be forever

people started to disappear all across

Omaha

in the end there was no one left and

that day was soon forgottenI got this necklace and Medea when I was

young maybe this necklace is the cause

of my granddaughters nightmares if you

really need it l'd be happy to give it

to you that would be a great help I'm

too old to care about this kind of thing

anymore you know here you are

oh thank you so much we'll do everything

possible to find the source of your

granddaughters nightmares

please seek out princess to read and her

investigation team at the ancient stone

chamber hmm you're a new face are you

from abroad you've come to the right

place

our village has three excellent skill

instructors Jared the princess of heinel

just visited

she's pretty annoying actually hahaha

are you really an expert you don't look

like one to me I've investigated ruinsacross the continent ancient artifacts

are my forte everybody says they're an

expert could you have done all that by

yourself not by myself l'm with an

ancient language expert with more

quality excavators hmm you stand before

princess Durrett you must mind your

please understand that it's hard to

trust you given the magnitude of the

task before us return where you came

from all right then

Black desert


this gemstone was recovered from the

Valencia ruins it was verified to be

authentic by the imperial court

it couldn't be a gem of balance they say

it concealed the dark power but I never

thought I'd see one in my life

could this be what sir Jordan is looking

for fine you are in charge of the stone

chamber investigation a fortnight

that's how long you'll have for theinvestigation good youll see me sooner

than that

destiny must have led you here

never stop seeking light even in the

deepest darkness

experience will gradually reveal the way

who the hell is commander crux us

anyways did he get promoted to

Commander

like breaking bottles isn't this just an

excuse to drink more they've all veer to

the vigilantes we all have a strong

attachment to this town leave alia to

the vigilantes

we should be the ones to defend our own

land

trust me he told me there's another in

captain because tiny nose told me where

is he a cave the IMP cave the search

party on standby so it's in the

northeast you will go with them yes

there's two in pleaders this won't beeasy

I'm captain cliff commander of the

Western Guard camp everyone's

following

the soul captain I will protect them

with my life

bran Chamberlain Jordy can't be trusted

Jason here do you expect me to eat this

garbage princess

this isn't idle you know I don't want to

hear it let's just finish here and go

home think you're going to scrounge a

bit of gold following me around sick of

cliffs nagging I don't want to hear it

anymore l knew this would happen so

you

don't want to get paid huh sol knew

this would happen so you don't want to

get paid huh done and returned to theanymore I knew this would happen so

you

Black desert


don't want to get paid huh this truly is

the middle of nowhere destiny must have

legend here never stop seeking light

even in the deepest darkness Aidan look

at this this is something wrong with the

artifact but it's somehow be your

presence

you though it's weak you are possessed

with dark energy

it still hasn't awakened tell us

anything at all you can remember about

the black energy you was friend yourself

of all those hallucinations stop he's

unstable

it seems the black energy has destroyed

your memory

experience will gradually reveal the way

my friends there's no need to think ofIIyUIIUULIIY

alchemy it's something esoteric alchemy

begins with understanding the

fundamental principles of all things all

things exist based on what's happening

staff is shaved-ice reacts when black

energy is present my friends do not be

afraid it's a small amount of energy

is a stranger among us by any chance

you

have a vast world before you just

waiting to be explored can't see me

often for your own good

some beetle winnings parasitic the lava

Source and after that inserta drop of

entities and them ah this happens every

single time I tried to make rooms oh oh

lonce dreamed of being a great

adventurer I eventually ended up back

home but I still can't let go of that

dreamtreat others as you want to be treated

we spent all day in disguise trying to

understand how goblins behave fighters

they attack humans on sight

I've been around them so much I can't

help but feel some affection for them

we spent one whole day in disguise

trying to understand how goblins behave

Oh

lonce dreamed of being a great

adventurer I eventually ended up back

home but I still can't let go of that

dream

if you want to leave a donkey or horse

in City in the right place you can only

use one mount at a time keep that in

Post a Comment

0 Comments