Bendy

Bendy

Bendy

 


 Monstera freak it all started one

stormy night at the office

I was working late to meet our Studios

deadline and I decided I needed to get

Some coffee downstairs in order to stay

awake

foreign

that's the moment my life changed

forever

Audrey

it was Wilson custodian of the ink or at

least that's what he liked to call it |

think his actual job title was janitor

he was always polite to me though the

way he stared at me said shivers down

my

spine turns out I should have trusted my

instincts what was that please tell me

we're not trapped in here don't worry mydear it's just a little short in the

system

click out the lights turned on and said

that we needed to flip a few switches to

get everything operational again

for whatever reason he needed me to find

a batch of exhibit pieces that went

missing from their mantles including a

wrench a vinyl record a bottle of ink a

large gear a bendy plushie and a book

titled the illusion of living but as

SOon as I did Black Ink begins to

envelope the room the old ink machine

from Joey Drew's studio is turned back

on for the first time in decades

Wilson help oh my dear Audrey that is

much still you need to understand and

find me once you're inside and I willshow you your purpose

when I finally woke up I looked

different my hands and body were

cOvered

in ink and I was inside of some new

place to void of the colors of reality

it was a strange place dark Moody wet

from all the puddles of black oily ink

the warm tungsten lights gave it a

certain kind of charm but at the same

time everything felt artificial

Bendy


eventually I came into a large opening a

huge room with black ink cascading like

a waterfall into a gigantic Reservoir

surely this place could have a radio of

some kind a way for me to signal for

help I decided to explore

where I had my encounter with a member

of the butcher gang he knocked me off ofa wall and Dove after me

I ran away and I tried to hide in one of

the little miracle stations it seems

safe for a moment

but he found me and he started clawing

the Box biting and screeching I l could

hear the crunching of the wood he was

about to break in when Atlas saved me

she was my guardian angel

she told me how to survive down here to

stay hidden in the shadowS to use

stealth and avoid the other evil

creatures like Searchers the butcher

gang and especially the ink demon but

then she abandoned me she said she had

wolf to take care of and that we meet

again in the upper levels where it's

safer so l set out on my quest without away to defend myself I had to be sneaky

to avoid the monsters of this world

eventually I found a gent pipe that I

could charge up to power specific Supply

boxes or let me break open weak locks

but it was most useful as a weapon with

this I didn't always have to run away

from every fight I quickly learned that

the only way to heal my wounds down

here

was to consume more ink usually some

sort of food like bacon soup along the

way the ink part of me started to get

stronger my hand emanated with a

mysterious magical Aura and I gained a

new ability

I could banish weaker foes like

Searchers with a single touch making

their gooey bodies disappear Into Thinmysterious magical Aura and I gained a

new ability

I could banish weaker foes like

Searchers with a single touch making

their gooey bodies disappear Into Thin

Air

I thoughtI was starting to get the hang

of this place but then

Iran into him bendy you're real

it's okay I won't hurt you I promise

see l'm your friend

wait no that was an accident I'm sorry

little did | know that would actually be

one of the best encounters with bendyforms the cute and cuddly toy

and the ink demon open up open up that

was the first of several confrontations

I continued to get stronger and stronger

along my journey of facing him head on

would be certain death

so when I saw him approaching

I hid

he never lingered for long

dog

secrets

[Music]

after that was a series of puzzles and

confusing passagesPM

every step of the way presented a

problem for me to overcome or an enemy

to defeat

are you stuck

Bendy


well yes and I'm afraid that means well

you're stuck too perhaps you could get

me unstuck but not everyone down here

was evilI met some interesting

characters like Porter

as a token of his gratitude Porter

granted me the power of flow which let

me teleport small distances it helped me

leap over several pits that otherwise

would have been impossible to cross |

was finally starting to get the hang of

this place but I didn't want to belonghome the ink inside me was slowly taking

over my mind

I was beginning to forget what being a

human with flush and Bones felt like

then I crashed when I woke up

disgusting ink spider surrounded me l

clutched my gen pipe and prepared for

battle

that's when their Queen showed up it

crawled out of the depths to attack me

alongside its minions the fights seem

endless hordes of widows lunging at me

left and right no one's constantly

hatching from their eggs I mustered up

all my strength and focused on the queen

my charge gen pipe sent electric shocks 

business partner who he blamed for the

failure of his Studio others got added

to the loop later like Alison Pendle the

love of his life she.

Post a Comment

0 Comments