Jump force

 Jump force

Jump force

 


ah lo everyone ah job force is about to

lock in the less than three minutes |

will in a moment cut until you know it

actually doesn't lock and also I want to

mention that this is gonna be my bit a

bit of a story mold meme abridged or

what-have-you playthrough if you guys

wanna see more do let me know if that

said when this video does end if you did

enjoy a please do feel free to subscribe

I do upload daily Bob's universe and

hopefully gonna add a bit of cheeky jolt

force in the mixed layer loud filthy oh

and guys please stop panicking it's it's

about to unlock guys in the comments

tell someone the comments to stop

panicking okay BRB three two one and

that's the end of the video No okay so

yeah ready to use yeah we go is anything

good pop up after that I don't carethat's a start

jump for the ps4 that oh yes oh yes your

wife this for quite a while lads so I'm

not actually gonna show every but I

don't think at least I'm going to show

every single cutscene and every single

battle hence why it's going to be a bit

of an abridged playthrough so it's like

a shortened the wave on a collie l this

is like the cinematic from the Microsoft

I| 2018 presser I think oh oh yeah but

I think partly I don't know well

appreciate this looks so good I look at

you | Gantt ik like in the movie but

damn looks so good oh is that me

running

my avatar my jump Force kak hi Frasier

am l going to get Content ID claim for

showing this cutscene pls answer thank

you smiley face oh yeah because we nowPM

know Tong Lu for your complete threat to

freezer

definitely lI mean to be fair again a

Kamehameha and we depends what's

what

Jump force


version of Gul cooties it's presumably

like wha at least the Gaulke black are

cUz the outfit has got Super Saiyan and

Supes ain't blue l'm sad why what who

cares I know it's one death no black guy

on the right is absolutely terrifying

what oh yeah oh

yeah it's do it suits them really

excited for this oh and I read this

Josie just says yeah oh yeah only games

as a right now these it's not got a dope

by the way I won't talk I look the

important part so don't worry if you

think I'm talking too much it's all good

lads oh yeah I began lI think theperspective you're at right now

is your character Wow is that all true

stink

Ilove the freezer laughs oh great

now either I don't cook yes sir

trunks why don't we just use the Dragon

Balls

oh that's dark reading it reduced lung

capacity capacity

Oh is he cell become a junk force

character oh hell yeah

that's gotta sit down watch doctor

Scotty mother Anatole he blood doesn't

sound too bad trunks on lll| borrow

trunks help your future

oh yeah trunks push it in harder why is

this video oh yeah trying to create an

avatar lads

oh yeah let's do it sir okay go so |finished making my jump force kak that's

girl samah no I'm kidding hello there Oh

otherwise like this um I write this is

prologue rebirth old shaky no made I'm

asking SS in it I love myself coca watch

you Candace

oh really it's not if I l just died a

venom smiley face hell are you doing

there ladder oh I say want to do it

again yeah oh

held warrm salad aboard Carol oh it's the

lobby very nice

[Music]

other musics assault oh yes sucky for

[Jin good seemed a and suddenly

goku is always shining silver oh there's

finest on the right and there's on the

left tower

Samet females are massey or chapter

wantis I'm learning oh I need to watch or

what want to watch one punch man

attack

on Titan and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

I might actually start watching one

punch man after this video calls it

quits like what 13 episodes of the first

season your cooks dollar CD got my

team

Jump force


and the Vida medical service oh no gotta

walk now - goodbye Joe - you'll be on Oh

query captain no no it's all oh you

cheeky person and lI'm sneaking about

what is that gonna left look like he's

never slept in his entire life are

different roles Naruto good also wise

trunk sees caps accord or red isn't it

just black-ish trunks the bad guy I do

seriously love the lobular I mean like

even these stairs here like thisstaircase like it's fantastic | love it

absolutely gigantic oh did you know be

stood for me getting okay oh hell yeah

that's set sail for one piece

I don't watch a notar and a probably

dolphin oh I don't think l'm ever going

to because like how many episodes is

there but out of all the characters why

did that borrow time I mean I know it is

son it's like adding goaltend quits Goku

Sonic in my opinion bit of a waste of

character slot let's be fair Banco oh my

goodness

hey did you know ice dance when we get

Anoka oh hi Glover corn hmm let me think

yeah team guys we were saying hey um

new

calendar

the channel drop falls Buerkle it's asame what can I talk today can you teach

me altruistic now please

mm-hmm she later her Star Wars

reference

Oh tax nail I'll charge you know [_]

called focus Fairplay actually oh yeah

first attack and reuse on my jump force

main cat lads it's gotta be the car mija

mija let's be fair goal Kusama oh yes

Son to Nami a tsunami to Nami what

we're

doing

Post a Comment

0 Comments