The story of the Magic mike

 The story of the Magic mike

The story of the Magic mike

 


Myself

when I got home

I was so tired I turned on my phone to

check my messages and I had a

voicemail

message from a guy by the name of

Channing Tatum okay

now for those of you not worrying

let me explain who that is Channing

Tatum is the new Hollywood hot guy he's

the guy that comes out on all these

movies really good looking rip you know

he's making a lot of films and there's a

voicemail on there from him Gabriel

lglesias this is Channing Tatum please

call me at your earliest convenience

blah blah blah blah blah you know and

I'm like oh okay so l called him up

hello I go hi this is Gabriel lglesias

I'm calling for Mr Channing Tatum he

yells fluffy

laughs

hello oh dude man I'm a huge fan Hey

listen bro really quick I only had like

a minute look bro l'm doing a new movie

and I want to see if you're interested

in reading and auditioning for one of

the parts l go I go sure bro I l'd be

happy to audition for for uh vou knowfor your movie what's it called because

the movie's called Magic Mike

I was like okay Magic Mike so you need a

magician you need an assistant you want

to sell me in half what's gonna happen

actually bro the movie has nothing to do

with magic it's actually a movie about

male strippers I said male strippers he

goes yeah male strippers I say you do

know that this is Gabriel lglesias right

he goes you're funny bro listen we've

already got the dancers but we need

somebody to play the DJ at the club will

you audition for the part I said you

know what bro Ill be there okay and

just to let you guys know because some

people have asked me in the past how

Come you're not in more movies because

you have to audition and I don't like

auditions because they treat you like

crap auditions are very cold and very

just they make you feel like they

seriously do you work really hard to

memorize all your lines and you show up

and you try to do your thing and they

cut you off really quick you're in there

and you're like um okay so who am Ireading hold on okay hold on how's it

going don't talk to him all right no

problem are you ready yes I'm ready um

quick question how much energy do you

want you don't know that's why I'm

asking and when you're done you try to

ask them more questions like is this

okay would you like me to go again thank

you they lI've had my the fingers this so

many times and it hurts thank you thank

you thank you and you're sitting in your

car and you're crying

The story of the Magic mike


it's a terrible feeling so I don't like

putting myself through that but since I

got a phone call from the guy I'm like

all right I hope it's a little bit

different so I show up to the audition

I'm sitting in the lobby and it's funny

because anytime there's an audition

everybody at the audition usually

they're looking for a specific type and

so everybody that's sitting there with

me looks just like me

everybody in there is Big everybody's

sitting there everybody's all happy and

jolly and stuff we're all looking at

each other trying to outdo each otherlike no I look more like me than you do

you don't look like me this is what they

don't know this is what they want you

know

The story of the Magic mike


So there was oh my God that is so funny

and he is so right I'm in La guys and

you knowI do hair and you know uh the

stories that I have to hear with

auditioning it's really sad and it

really does make a lot of people

insecure and if they question their

career it's really bad and everyone's

really great at what they do but who are

these people sitting in these chairs

that act the way that they act like

who are you like me no this is what they

want no this is what they want you know

so the receptionist looks at me she goes

mystery lglesias they'll see you now and

I'm like okay cool here we go let's see

how this goes so I start mentally

preparing myself for the you know the

problems that happen in there I walk in

I don't say anything to anyone l walk inthere's three people in the room I close

the door

and I just look over at the casting

person who's sitting on her desk and

hello and her the camera person and the

person l'm reading with all jumped up

and yelled

and they ran over to me and they started

hugging me and pulling out camera

phones

now I'm taking pictures with them next

thing I know they call a receptionist

Judy get in here and girl comes in now

I'm taking pictures with four women

we're going back and forth I'm like this

is different

and I go while you know this is very

refreshing thank you I says who am I

reading my part with and the casting

person says this is a formality they've

always wanted you for the part and they

said if you show it up it's yours so

basically we've already called your

agent since you showed up realy yeah

it's great so Il get to my car my agent

is blowing up my phone right and answer

the phone and go hello he's like dude

Post a Comment

0 Comments