Kim possible

 Kim possible

Kim possible


Kim possible

all right listen up real tripperz some

of you may not think that history is

cool or fun or interesting man with man

big dicks not entertained

wait 100 years ago the world tend to

Middleton where they all face the fair

introduce new techno wonders like erOs

wheel photographic sound even ice

cream

in handlers and that's all flow

but for the next 90 minutes I'm going tofocus on obscure names dates and

statistics hmm

this is a snackage emergency we need

sugar and lots of it l'm talking about

Wow this how old these candies are no

way young sport rock I never had these

bad boys in years when you vitam to

actually send a jolt of static

electricity through your soft tissue my

hair stand on end no more so than usualthat's funny maybe if we will be expired

when we were in 3 K no 3 something I

OWn

Kim possible


Kim possible


great-grandpa with the Chief of Police

expects a guy spoke oh yeah checked in

Beaver Creek right that's right you both

had ancestors - fair - detected

Johnathan stoppable an ace reporter

Miriam possible Miriam went by man in a

byline from all accounts she was a lot

like you passive spunky headstrongdisrespectful I am NOT hey I wonder why

my guys never mentioned her maybe

because men possible pulled off the

crime of the century

[Music]

you want to be sad doesn't matter where

I would be typically you feel the baby

in comparison a criminal of the century

don't worry can the century was young

I'm sure other people new words

eventually mr. Larkin what did he donow most with some big new invention

schedulers what's the prob Kay not the

history lesson you were expecting I need

to know more

there you go according to grandpap's

official report I was going to X Louis

detective stuff men think we should keep

up security around the new invention the

electoral whatever it is detective

stoppable highfalutin lady journals

don't make security decisions aroundhere dude well she did help us all

beware house arson case and she was

right about the missing African diamond

[Music]

Kim possible

convertible I think he means us tunnel

man Michael wing my greatest invention

stolen man wake up man she played you

for a mug pass me a two-bit - you're

still mad about the time I accidentally

ate your pickled egg aren't you she said

job job only keep the spoke busy whileshe pulled off the heist herself ma'am a

thief didn't believe it sir

don't believe it either there's some

additional documentation as do the

pickled egg but I think we get the chimp

and your family had the nerve to stay in

this town that's just one hearkens

opinion Tony it's not too late to move

you know start over where people don't

know the shame of the possible name

whyI never heard of you

hate to admit it Kimmy but all family

trees have their weak limbs great aunt

Miriam was a real Spitfire

a muckraker fearless whod have been the

greatest so what happened to her when

she was accused our little black sheep

Kim possible


went on the lam how could anybody you

get so much good go so bad dont worry

I'm sure won't happen to you yeah oh

that's not where you were going withthis no I guess I'm innocent

well they never found the stolen

invention and since she ran off her

reputation was ruined but it's no one

ever proved that she did it there's

still a chance that he's getting maybe

but so what it was a century ago Pam oh

yeah feeling runs in the family I always

spent all her that chairman progra

thought for me l found this at home a

iournal of Jonathan's capable slammingwe're dreaming it's been under our

kitchen tables wobbly legs for like ever

just notice that there this morning

we're done okay here it is today at the

World's Fair I saw the future and its

name in taco Hey that goes there Gekko

[Music]

Jonathan John he was supposed to meet

me

at the hall that I could be an hour ago

you wanna Mahna he wants them trust

meArchie's spicy TV l am one satisfied

Customer

my only satisfied customer hey cart my

good taco Hawker no one applauds real

pioneers in their time makea stone we

must get to the Hall of electricity

before percent of demands begins his

demonstration what demonstration

everyone if there's a Twitter resentment

he calls that electrostatic illuminator

that white the electrostatic usuallythey done okay I said it for 60 seconds

now I will absorb contain and control

power from the ferry and it goes off

help taco imagine how this model can be

used excuse me professor and hoW can

this model be used | said imagine miss

so go ahead out of it you dont know

what you do with it do you professor

really makes lightning that's God to be

good for something young some dangers

intrade in the wrong hands I suppose

maybe

stop that

I'm concerned that cemetery's character

might I'm eating oh look it's a gift

girl you are a worrywart

what I give the various character would

be beds on regions of heavenl have

drawn new shoes oh oh oh weak if they

were normal tonight we'd be talking to

three days time but they seem to beNewton tonight this is very well l can

assure you I have no idea how they got

that way but website

oh wait for hurting nature in their

twisted quest for power so now it

doesn't have to be tented the entire

time does it honor out of the two weeks

atenolol in the air for 14 days thank

goodness very funny

do it again well l asked Mike you seem

relaxed dr. D I took care of it fll on

Post a Comment

0 Comments