The story of the John wick 2

 The story of the John wick 2

The story of the John wick 2

 


what's going on don't you have a

welcome

to another episode of what really

happened the series where I take movies

and summarize them in the most

Comedic

way possible you know how it goes

Shamar

is here say what up Shamar yeah we back

to cover John wick chapter - captain

is it yeah it could just be John wick

they could just add the chapter at the

three hi I John which have to do play my

intro son alright so John wick chapter

two surprisingly a note takes place four

days after John wick one as you guys

remember my man had his dog killed and

he got his car stolen he got a bench for

his dog we'd never got his car back so

now my boy is going to Vigd's brother's

place to get his car back right [_J

of Matt people on the way because

brothers losing his [__] he's like yo

why the [_]would they give me this

guy's car knowing full well this has

Mannion devil and he's gonna come over

here and [L] with my [_] this man

killed a guy with a [] pencil I'm

good but John wick doesn't hear him sohe keeps on doing his thing killing that

people right gets his car back box up

his car in the process of getting his

car back which defeated the whole

purpose the whole purpose my man

came

The story of the John wick 2


back to get his car and now his car's

all types of [_] up right after he

beats up everybody mind you he got hit

by a car during this whole scuffle which

makes absolutely no sense he mom man

could take the most beating ists of

beatings my man was getting hit by cars

my man was getting beat by brolic ass

[L] boss characters like didn't make

any sense but he still got back up and

kept on fighting I don't know man John

wick filled with complete and undeniable

will l guess anyways he finishes killing

all the people that were guarding his

car right ghost if he goes brother is

like hey let's have peace you know like

we don't need to be fighting all the

time right because brothers like can a

man like you know peace though and

then

John wick is like I mean why not I'm not

trying to give smoke all the time likeI'm chilling so they make peace John

wick goes back home

he's shown he has his dog he's having a

happy life right some random ass [_]

a man named Santino just appears at his

door right just appear just knocks in

his door appears in his house is like

you know what's good he's an old friend

of John Wick's or John what just lets

him in right he goes to Johnny he's like

hey remember that time when I did you

that one solid guess what bro coming

back with a solid you owe me so let's

let's fall back a little bit right so in

the John wick universe there are these

things called markers they're basically

over glorified IOUs essentially saying

that shemar if I were to go to you and

say hey man I'm a kill l don't know this

person that's bothering you for you and

Il do Ill set this marker for myself

and I'll give it to you that means

sometime down the line you have to do

me

a favor and it has to be with it and

then Shamar dies that's how markers

works people anyways right Santino goesto John Mickey's like hey got this

marker you owe me one son l'm the

person

that got you up the game apparently

Santino's a person that did whatever

favor that was needed to get John wick

out the assassin game right John wick is

like nah bruh I don't live that life

anymore

get out my face Santino's likel cool

cool you know do you think I won't

bother you anymore

we could be friends right now my man

pulls up with a [_]rocket launcher

and blows up my man's [_] home like

blah blah pizzo home blow up the whole

[JLIight yeah you would think

you would think but um yeah he ain't got

no home now so without a house without

a

home John wick is forced to go to the

Continental talks of Winston the guy

charged ita continental right he's like

Winston tell me this[_] Santino is

not really doing this to me son

and then Winston is like listen bro like

these are the rules if we don't follow

the rules we'll be with the animals likewhere she's celebrating her coronation

is like as part of the high table and

The story of the John wick 2


whatever and then she meets up with

Santino sister in some type of in her

like secret quarters or whatever right

Santino sister is like oh wow my brother

sent you that's crazy this is crazy

guess what psych you ain't killing me

I'm gonna kill myself then she cuts her

wrists and she just kind of lays in the

pool of blood or whatever right but John

wick is like nah no no I got I gotta get

the dub l gotta steal this kill lI'm

Sorry so so he shoots her in the face

right he leaves he goes to the party and

then guess who shows up [_Jcommon

like the rapper like the dope ass rapper

common that was yeah pulled up in a

hole

sO00 ready to give all the smoke right

So he goes to John wick he's like oh

what up wick you work it tonight and

then wick is like yeah and then he gets

serious and he's like was it a good

night and then wick is like

unfortunately bro so immediately he

knows what that means he knows that he

just. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments